пятница, 1 апреля 2011 г.

I LOVE OLIVIA LONGOTT

Hello how it goin`,I LOVE OLIVIA LONGOTT AND READY TO DO ANYTJING FOR HER,GOT IT?

1 комментарий:

  1. I wanna go to the NewYork but don`t want to the Missouri,My name is Lil Gangsta,U don`t see me cause I`m like a mystery,Listen me,what U know about my history,The name of my love is Olivia Longott,I`m poor gangsta so don`t ask me how much money I`m got,I`m still prayin` to God.So peoples who U wanna be?I`m Wanna be a gangsta and U not like me,so wait fuckin` nigga till I put my finger on the trigger,don`t think about U dick,cause my love is more bigger.Olivia I wanna call to U and we hangin` out if U have a heart U should understand what I`m about,NewYork City street give me the beat,I don`t wanna be famous,I`m just wanna that U listen my shit so follow my lead,fuckin` life in my hood so hard but Olivia Longott still in my heart,I wanna gettin` mine like U wanna gettin`Yours Life put me up and down like a Yo-yo.I don`t care who else love U cause I love U more can we get married when you come back from the tour.I need just Olivia and I`m give a fuck about money,I know U and wanna that U get to Know about me mummy,So what U thugs know about real love,U shoul fill me or U betta kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Still real,still love U Olivia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I`m goin` nowhere,keep tryin` till I die cause I have only one love Olivia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить